MLB EnviroHealth & Safety was founded in 1997 to assist clients with health, safety, environmental, industrial hygiene, indoor air quality, environmental staffing, regulatory training, and other aspects of regulatory compliance management. We assist our clients and management with consulting on:
- What course of action they should pursue;
- What issues need to be addressed;
- Why, how, and to what extent regulatory agencies will accept;
- The best way to introduce new programs or training;
- The essentials of having a safe and healthful living environment;
- Cost-effective comprehensive resolutions to their problems/issues.
We offer an array of solutions to residential, commercial, and government clientele. Our staff includes industry veterans/environmental technicians whose education, credentials, and experience equips them to diagnose, prevent, remediate, and bring into compliance EHS issues.
Why Retain MLB EnviroHealth & Safety?
- Expertise: We offer a wide variety of specialized services in the health, safety, environmental, industrial hygiene, indoor air quality, and regulatory compliance training fields. We have great experience and expertise in our chosen fields. The founder has extensive functional and general management experience in the above fields. Staff personnel are also utilized when their experience is relevant to the client.
- Efficiency: Because we are specialists, we have knowledge, access to information and/or tools, equipment, that allow us to perform an assignment better, faster, and cheaper than the client can do on their own. This offers two benefits: It decreases the amount of time we need to spend in the field, and it makes our fieldwork yield better results because it is well focused.
- Concentration: Because we can concentrate on accomplishing a critical assignment quickly, our clients are free to operate the on-going business without diversion.
- Anonymity: Because we are an independent firm, we will not reveal the identity or purpose of our clients, within normal legal and ethical bounds. And we will not reveal critical information without prior approval.
- Objectivity: We bring a fresh viewpoint, unencumbered by hierarchical pressure or bias. If we cannot help our client, we will say so and refer them to other appropriate sources.
- Customer Service: We give our customers the same level of quality, efficiency, courtesy, value and professionalism that we would want for ourselves.
- Honor God: We strive to honor God in every project assignment and realize that all of our actions are judged by a higher standard than simply profits and growth. This standard comes from the sense of right and wrong that the Creator has given each one of us. Therefore we try to let everything we do be a praise of God.